= higher EGT, but within the limit. My old Bosch guy said every Diesel should have an EGT gauge. I looked into the price and having to get a nub welded on the down pipe 40 yrs ago and the finances voted against the EGT gauge.

fmiser via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 30, 2017 at 1:26 PM