No cooking oil. A tank of B80 to B100 will clean out the fuel system for sure. It will probably help with the carbon in the cyl.
A steady diet of B20 is nice if you can find a source.
I ran some cars on B100 when I had some available. No problems if you have compatible fuel lines.

archer75--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 30, 2017 at 3:54 PM