But everyday traffic is fast these days so unless it is a garage queen to be
polished on Sunday it needs to move right along

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Dwight Giles via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2018-01-09  5:28 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Dwight Giles