I went to visit with a friend yesterday who lived next to this school where
they have a farmers/flea market on Saturday mornings. Went and got some knives
sharpened and bought some fresh pasta. Anyway, back in the woods behind the
school is a range where they shoot clays and they were going at it big time
yesterday morning. If I had a launcher I suppose I could do that here on the
vast estate too. Last weekend the daughter unit was visiting so we shot the
LC9S for awhile out back. She enjoyed that.

--R
Sent from iPhone