redghost wrote:
Reamer is very important. The carbon builds up and can interfere with the GP doing its job. The plug will cook and short out much sooner if the crud is not removed at each change of GP. Paid $600 to have all the crud removed in the e300d because the last guy to install GP #5 did not, and it died inside, having cemented itself to the carbon. You need to remove that junk so the GP seats well.

Try Rusty for the tool, or PP always has them in their booklet

On the OM606 engines reaming is MUCH more important than it is on older engines (unless a plug is hard to get out). I haven't needed a reamer for more than 20 years, but if I had an OM606 engine I'd use a reamer every time I changed plugs.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi