I chose it mostly because it has three drive bays, and is priced
considerably less than the four bay boxes. I had good experiences
rebuilding RAID 5 arrays back in the day, and usually found that bad data
got replicated over good in mirrored arrays - maybe this box is marketed at
retired IT guys like me . . .

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:16 PM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I think this is the right strategy, especially with multiple PCs.  I use
> Synology but I hear QNAP is good too.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg