It's a solid half of my house.
I haven't bothered to trace the individual circuits, but it seems highly likely
it's one of my two hot leads.
Suspect connections include the ones a couple feet away from the transformer,
the ones at the pole between the transformer and the house, the ones at the
roof of my house, the ones on both sides of the meter, the ones at my main
breaker, and the ones inside my main breaker(don't think it's the breaker,
there's no warmth there and flipping the breaker doesn't fix it).
I yanked at the ones where the triplex meets the drop at the edge of my roof
while my neighbor watched a flickering light, ruled those out.
Yanked on the wires going into the breaker, ruled those out.

Oh, thought of another one, the meter socket itself where the meter plugs in.

It looks like it's going to be found in the meter box or upstream of it, might
as well call the utility as soon as it's happening in a consistent fashion so I
don't get "can't reproduce problem".

I'm thinking of taking a nice hot bath with the water heater disconnect pulled,
then turning the water heater back on and seeing what a 20A continuous load
does to it. Maybe dry a load of laundry while the water heater is recovering.
Shedding all sensitive electronic loads first, of course.