I have had this issue on a number of houses. In each case, the issue was at
the utility service entrance.
To date, here is what happened.

Out of a present inventory of 42 houses [I buy houses and make them
rentals] 30 of them have had low voltage at the service entrance.

Of those 30 only 2 were not aluminum main cable from power company. The
aluminum entry cables, with use, heat up more than copper. With each heat,
the aluminum embeds due to expansion, further into the clamp screws. When
it is unloaded [AC cycles off, for example] it cools and retracts from the
clamp screw, leaving a slight air gap. Aluminum corrodes quickly, so the
air gap allows corrosion at the contact point, which degrades the
connection. which sets up arcing when the connection is loaded again [AC
kicks back on].

Over time, the combination of expansion, contraction, corrosion, and arcing
cause a loss of good solid connection and a degradation of available
voltage at the end plug. Electrical Rule #1: Clean, Bright, Tight.
The first indication this has happened is usually found with a meter at a
wall socket, for 110 or by checking each leg of a 220 plug.

I have found, on some houses, as low as 85 volts at a 110 wall socket. It's
so common from my experience, I've now made it part of any "pre-buy
inspection".

>From your description of the issues. It suggests you are having this same
issue... The fix is simple, CALL THE UTILITY to check the main feed
connections... then CALL A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN to check all the other
connections... Early, self induced cremation does not a good Mercedes owner
make.