I just Shipped 70 pounds (3) interior door panels plus misc. for a 1981 300SD from Michigan to California for 65.00. I thought that was pretty reasonable. The box was 42x32x8 ----- Original Message ----- From: "BillR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] UPS vs Fedex

I ship stuff on occasion to my daughter in Antigua.  USPS is about 4 - 5
times cheaper for that [last box at 12 lbs was $46 vs. $235 for FedEx] but I
take it to UPS first for packaging.  Well packaged and sealed to go for $6
the last time.  Well worth it in terms of hassle to pack odds and ends [I
mailed my granddaughter a birthday party with cake mixes, decorations and
gifts].  To ship anything for $17 sounds wonderful to me.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD  "EM"  273k