Then you could treat yourself to a nice soothing nail bed treament with the
excess.

Seriously though, I do cringe at having to stand and jump on the wrench to
bust loose lugs. There is that split second when you hear the crack and feel
it give way and you don't know whether it's loosened or you've broken
something. Then you inspect and find shavings.

Brian