pretty much any ground shipment takes a week to get delivered.  I am pretty sure both oops and fedup hold ground shipments so they are not delivered until 7 days from shipment.   This encourages the suckers to pay for 2 day or next day at 3x or more cost, resulting in much higher profits.

This started when I was ordering stuff form Q.

Happy Birthday Manfred!