Curley sez:

>pretty much any ground shipment takes a week to >get delivered

My orders from FCPEURO are very prompt. I have always had issues with shipping
times from Autohaus AZ. For that matter, shipping from Harbor Freight sucks
also (FedEx ground from the West coast).

>I am pretty sure both oops and fedup hold ground >shipments so they are not
>delivered until 7 days >from shipment

Not the case with UPS and the last order from FCPEURO was FedEx and very prompt
also. I am East of the Mississippi, and it seems anything from the West coast
takes the slow ride to get here. I'm sure the flooding isn't helping ship times
either.

BTW, Happy Birthday Manfred!

Rick