Excellent! Glad to hear from you.

AutohausAZ has a history of being lousy about shipping, that’s why I stopped
using them after a few tries. Their claims of “Same day shipping” or whatever
were never fulfilled, if you look in the fine print it says “same day or next
day”. I ordered parts over the weekend a couple of times assuming that they
would ship out on Monday and they didn’t.

As Rick mentioned, FCP Euro does a really good job with shipping, even when you
get the free shipping. I often have things in 2-3 days from them if not sooner.

-D