On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 21:55:39 -0700 Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Just need to figure out why my metric 10mm iso bubble flare tool will
> not work on 3/8" stainless tubing! The OD is nearly identical, but the
> tool die will not grab the 3/8" tubing. It is the oil supply line for
> the turbos.

        10 mm   =   0.3937 inch

      3/8 inch  =   0.3750 inch

So, the 3/8 inch tubing is 18.7 thousandths of an inch small in diameter.

You could wrap it with a single turn of 9 mil (0.009") shim stock.

Or, you could wrap it with 9 turns of 1 mil (0.001") shim stock -- which
will be much easier to handle.

Craig