I wouldn’t classify that as damage.

Damn, that’s a tough HOA. Worse thing we do is bust people for
non-operable/non-registered cars, and that’s only of they’re crappy looking or
have obvious issues like flat tires.

There’s a house up near one of the entrances to our neighborhood that has a
Mustang in the driveway that’s clearly not moved for at least a year. No plate,
but otherwise to the average observer it would just look like a car parked in
someone’e driveway.

I suggested that they back the car in so the lack of a license plate isn’t
visible.

They haven’t, so if someone gets their nose out of joint or they piss off a
neighbor the HOA won’t have a choice but to cite them.

-D