Yeah, we do have a restriction on commercial trucks - not allowed in your
driveway overnight. You have a business? Park your truck someplace else.

Sorry.

I know of some communities around here that don’t allow trucks in the driveway,
period, but they’re usually pretty high end properties. Heck, the neighborhood
where Tony Dungee (former Buccaneers coach) lived they didn’t allow
motorcycles. At all. If you owned bikes you had to trailer them in and out of
the community.

Understand that these were $1M+ homes, too.

-D