Of course, with white gloves and pillbox hats.

Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote on 7/9/19 3:32 PM:
On 09/07/2019 3:05 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
I guess because this is a residential neighborhood, and the line on signs has to be drawn somewhere.  If signs on vehicles are allowed, then you'll
need to impose more rules to limit them so as to prevent driving
billboards.  Avoid the whole mess, just say "no signs".   I guess our rules are intended to make sure the look and feel is one of perfect suburbia...
Max
Charleston SC

Are the ladies all required to wear dresses just like the photos of suburbia in the 50's?

_