Whew, probably needed to change your shorts after that.
Theres been a big push across New England (well MA, NH and ME that I know of)
to move trees back from the road. Partially because of things like this but
also to keep them off the power lines. This is a good reminder as to why...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 5:08:34 AM EDT, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes