What insurance? Would someone carry comprehensive insurance on a $500 car?Heck
that reminds me, I need to take the extra insurance off my pickup. A 9 year old
truck shouldn't be costing me an extra $500 a year.
When I took comprehensive off the Ranger the insurance agent said "What would
you do if you got in a wreck?" I said "I'd buy a new truck, you wouldn't give
me much for this one anyway..."
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 11:44:01 AM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes