Haha, yeah "insurance" I do have to call and cancel it though.

Woke up a bit sore this morning but my buddy and I went to collect the car, load it on the trailer, which was a bit of an effort but that worked out the kinks.  So the car is back home. Couldn't get the hood popped, will have to work on that at some point.  Intercooler is all bent up so that part is dead.  I don't think much else got damaged, the radiator probably gone.  Most of the damage is low on pass side front, and the fender pushed back. I don't think it is fixable so will have to become parts.  Good new tires on it so those can be recycled to something.  At some point I'll dismantle it and save the good bits and take the hulk to the knacker, get a few $$ for it.  It ran great so the engine and tranny are good, I wonder what that would transplant into, get a diesel again!  Would it be a drop-in on any 210?

--FT