Distant cousin was killed about five years ago.
Tree fell across a road in the UP in a storm at night, blocking the road.

Two of them stopped, Mark got a chain saw out of his truck and the other guy
helped, then somebody came along and hit Mark, or hit the tree into Mark, I
don't remember exactly.

Mitch.