Did you give your email to the doc office, or sign up for their "online portal" otherwise known as hacker hole?

I keep telling the docs I don't have email and don't have internet. THere are other questions the docs ask that have nothing to do with health, and I don't answer.

Similarly, I refuse to give info to banks or sign up for their hacker holes.

Clay Monroe via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 5, 2019 at 2:48 PM
I am now looking for the black helicopters

NOW I am getting just spammed with pharma ads for little blue pills, cholesterol pills, weight loss fads, cancer cures and the plethora of male medical issues for the aging solutions. Just from talking to my doctor, in his office. NOT EVEN looking online for any things related to my health.

At least the Nigerians and the asian hookers have quit trying to contact me

clay

who must have spyware on his phone