Wife was watching a movie this morning, “Fate is the Hunter” with Glenn Ford.
It’s about an airline crash that is being investigated and Ford is an exec of
the airline that owned the plane.

What was weird was the plane - it appeared to be some sort of mocked up version
of a DC-7. The engine placement was quite unusual.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate_Is_the_Hunter_(film)

-D