I’ve done the same on occasion. That and look up 899T (Dad’s V35 Bonanza) to
see where it’s at. I’ll also plug them into Flight Radar and see where they’ve
been lately, too.

https://www.flightradar24.com/27.94,-82.24/8

Interesting. I’m surprised at the number of red eyes I see. I thoguht the
airlines had cut down on these significantly...

-D