So when are you going to buy a plane? You could then fly yourself to the
chowda-Q, fly for work and write that off, fly Tin Man or Clay around to
collect cars for you.

Local story yesterday or day before, small plane crashed, so injuries. Plane
came down in some big trees, but had a parachute. Get a plane with a parachute
built in!

Max Dillon
Charleston SC