Much of the technical reporting is saying the coronavirus has BOTH SARS and
selected dna elements of HIV 1... but only the HIV 1 segments that bind the
virus to human cells.

More and more information is stating the possibility of a virus mutation
that only picks up selective DNA elements of HIV 1 and combines them with
SARS, then further selects the ability to stay alive outside of the
infected host for several days [now been reported as long as a month] is
extremely unlikely to happen outside a bio weapons lab..

Looks more and more like China was using the level 4 lab, which just
happens to be at Wuhan, China, to develop something to kill millions.. and
it got loose, or was let loose, on the world.