So y'all might recall I got this dead 05 ML500, really nice but Start Error won't crank, for $675, got it out of hock at a tow yard.  The guy who "owned" it was going to get me the title...

I think he took off out of town one step ahead of somebody or some agency or something...

I found this dude in NJ who supposedly could get me a clean title, somehow (it somehow involves Vermont...).  Anyway he found out that there is a lien on the vehicle from a bank loan so he will not be able to do this for me...

Now I'm trying to see if he knows what bank has the lien, maybe I can negotiate with them on it...

This is such a trip... I should start wunnathem youtuber channels, Fun Times Bottom Feeding...

--
--FT