Faster than that, like 1 min per rack.  And the whole rack (usually plastic)
lifts out to carry the clean load to the shelves or pre-load for the next
cycle.  There are warm water and hot water vesions.  The warm water version
requires a disinfectant.  The hot water types are so hot that no additive is
needed but they put out a LOT of steam.