They hook up like a regular dishwasher but may need more power (esp Hi temp),
probably 220/240v.
They are not cheap new (like $1-3K).  For example:
https://www.katom.com/027-DSP4DPS.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw6ar4BRDnARIsAITGzlDW7vc3Rf-WwSl0vdH2dJ30ItumZPtpnnMz2B66_h1iaNRE3M9Vj5kaAsuyEALw_wcB

Not ideal for home use, IMO.  Price aside, they are not quiet and many racks
are designed for glasses or plates (not both) and some only handle one rack.
So they are great for speed and high volume in a noisy kitchen but have
drawbacks for home use.