Congrats, nice victory!

Regarding the County for the taxes, make sure that you tell them that you
bought the car in a state of disrepair and you could not drive it until you
got it repaired.  Bring the receipt(s) for the ignition switch maybe, so
you have some evidence?  In my case, when I bought the blue '95 E300, it
took me several months or maybe a year to get that all sorted to the point
it was roadworthy, so there was no fine / late payment penalty after I let
the county tax desk know that.
Max
Charleston SC