Any idea what size helicoil it would be?

On 10/25/2020 4:01 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Time for a Helicoil thread repair kit.
That mounting is a high stress area, with a repeated high failure rate.. It
needs full thread contact and regular inspection of the bolt for working
loose.

Spend the money and time to repair the thread, It should last for a good
while... Don't repair it, just kluge it with JB or something, and when it
lets go and the pulley/ belt/ fan eats whatever is handy at highway
speed... you get to buy lots of new parts and labor...

Your call... Helicoil repair kit would be mine..

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <