You have the threaded bolt that fits the hole. Use it to determine the
thread count and pitch.. Perfect match.

That should be a blind bottom hole. Use the Helicoil taps that will come
with the kit for that hole size and thread match.
Use wheel bearing grease to fill the lands of the tap. that will capture
most of the material removed... When re tapping the hole, back the tap out
and clean the grease out with the thread shavings. Carb cleaner spray
works, tap held in a cardboard box and safety glasses..  Spray down the tap
hole with carb cleaner to carry the chips out, hit it with a shop vac for a
bit, recoat the tap with grease and gently continue threading to match the
heilcoil thread insert.. Repeat as necessary to gently make a new set of
threads for the insert.
Carefully install insert threads with the kit tool... PER INSTRUCTIONS
break off the bottom tang of the insert [this is what screws the new insert
into position...
If you followed the kit instructions, you then have NEW threads, and the
pulley bolt will torque to spec and bottom to the location flange built
into the bolt.

Good luck.