On 2020-11-30 15:16, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
Wracking my noggin for if I ever blocked the rad in Gump.  Not that it
got cold enough in SEA, but I did have issue with the fuel gelling
while under way.  Gallon of petrol solved that.  Oddly, fuel would
solidify about the time the cabin heat was just becoming noticeable.

One morning when it was about -20, Dad's Cutlass Ciera started up fine, and he made it most of the way to work before the steel lines under the car froze up. That and the day the Roosa Master IP ate itself were the only two times the car failed him.