Weird, I've never had trouble with our '03, even down to -10f. I'm sure if have
heard of it if Angie didn't have heat...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 11:26 PM, Peter Frederick via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I don't think "toasty" is in the cards
for an '04 Golf TDI, they are well known for lack of winter heat.  Almost as
bad as a Geo Metro in Canada, a buddy of mine had one and the temp gauge would
slowly drift down on the highway in the winter.

Driving if 4th may help, but that tends to kill the milage, and if I'm only
gonna get 40 mpg I might was well drive the 300D and get 30 AND heat.