This is content far more appropriate for Okie Talk, suffice to say that the
courts have spoken regarding the various lawsuits and found all without merit.
Being that they were filed in numerous (different) venues with a wide range of
judges as far as political affiliation and backgrounds, I think the results
pretty much speak for themselves.

‘nuf said

-D

>>> www.dinnerwareclassics.com