Sorry guys, but I'm not going to continue a waste of time discussion regarding
this election.  Yes, the machines should work.  And everyone should tell the
truth.  And Santa Claus does exist.  If you want to join the MSM and say any
contrary opinion is a misstatement, then that is your right.  My right is to
express that contrary opinion because I'm tired of the "misstatement,
fraudulent claims, conspiracy theory" responses without a rebuttal.
So, I'm not playing further.  You can have your belief and I'll have mine, but
I doubt they'll ever agree.
Happy Holidays,

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.