Roger, don’t put words in my mouth, we both know that’s not what I said. Rather
than obfuscate try dropping the sarcasm and accept that I gave examples based
on my experience working the polls in several states for a significant amount
of time. I didn’t claim my experience to be exhaustive, I merely drew upon many
decades of direct experience. In how many elections have you been a poll worker?

And I don’t trust computers - I verify. That’s why there are paper copies. I’ve
been around since computers have been in general use as well, even at the
polls. For what it’s worth, I worked the 2000 election in Florida, complete
with “hanging chads”, too.

-D