I will be damned if it isn’t shut off again. Can say for sure about last time
but this time code is for low pressure switch open, not the same low pressure
lockout as before. Don’t see any loose or damaged wires to any pressure
switches. Jumping the pins didn’t reset it either. Guess it will be expensive
aux heat tonight.

Sent from my iPhone