Have a look at these folks:
https://classictube.com/

Click on the "Products" link at the top of the page. A page will come up
with a list on the right hand side, showing foreign cars that they provide
tube sets for.. Mercedes is on that list.
I have never used them, but it appears they have been around for quite a
while supporting the restoration world, and classic car world...
There is a phone link.. call and ask. .... Oh.. I notice they do stainless
steel preformed sets.