From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Allan Streib via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 10:43 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Allan Streib <astr...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Generators and Mini-Splits, Anyone Know?

What is the error tolerance on the Ampere rating on a circuit breaker?

Maybe your 15A breaker is allowing a little more than that, and the
recommeded 20 assumes that the actual breaker might trip a little lower.
There must be a little headroom on the required rating, so that people don't
complain that their breakers are always tripping off.

Allan