I've been slowly adding insulation to our attic. This week I plan to go get the
rest, I've got a bunch of Home Depot gift cards...
I've been using unfaced fiberglass  laid perpendicular to the existing
fiberglass. The rafters are 2x6 so like R19, I'm adding R30. Even having done
only half the house I can tell the difference in the heating bill.

It's horrible hard work but worth doing...

-Curt

On Monday, March 7, 2022, 11:24:42 AM EST, Jim Cathey via Mercedes