We're fortunate to have a small house with the wood stove in the basement. It
heats up the floors and thus the upstairs.

Our bedroom is the farthest room from the stove and thus the coldest. To heat
that room up I vacuum the bedroom. We've got central vac, the canister for
which is in the basement by the stove. The vac sucks cold air out of the
bedroom and pressurizes the basement which forces warm air up the basement
vent. Works a treat...

-Curt

 On Monday, March 7, 2022, 12:28:24 PM EST, dan penoff.com via Mercedes