That lift is going to kill somebody.  Since I have had it, it has totally changed my method of dealing with tires.  Previously I would have a wheel off one at a time, and tighten it then move on to the next one.  With the lift, I have multiple wheels off then am supposed to torque them down when I lower it.  Problem is, I have forgotten to torque them down after lowering the car because I have done it the old way for decades.  I had some loose nuts on my car, and now her car.  Guess I am going to have to put a note on the steering wheel before I start a job.  Fortunately both times were not really big problems.  For me, I noticed it right away when I started driving and tightened them.  She pays no attention to anything and got several miles down the road.  It HAD to have been obvious from the get go.  Guess not everyone pays attention to what is happening with their vehicle.