Yep.  My previous way for decades I do one wheel, it hits the ground and tightened fully before even moving to the next one.  I have up to this point need to get in the habit of checking them all once it hits the ground.  There have been plenty of times I have done it but have forgotten 3 times.  2 times the vehicles left the driveway. Just the other day I pulled the E300 back over to the driveway and when I got out it dawned I me I forgot it and caught myself.