From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of M.Afzaal Khan
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:37 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 126 climate control

Hi all  need to know if the compressor control unit next to the fuel relay
controls  just the compressor ?.
As  the dialled temp of 20 C  approaches the centre vents air  all gets
diverted to the screen. Should it not go the side vents and then come back
as the temp deviates?
mak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen D Murrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>