Yea I think you are right, it will be much cheaper using regular pex fittings and buying the crimp tool and rings off amazon.

On 11/24/2023 12:55 PM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
I would tend to believe it would be cost-prohibitive as well to use SharkBite
fittings. They seem to average about $10-$20/each, depending on the type of
fitting or valve. That could get real expensive, really quick. It’s got to be
cheaper and easier to just spec out what you need or buy a kit from the
companies that do this sort of thing.

Sometimes, even if it saves some money, DIY is not the way to go.

-D

On Nov 24, 2023, at 12:17 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes