To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:17 PM
Subject: [MBZ] new eBay shipping fraud-update

Remember this?  So, I stopped by the USPS today and asked them about the
package.  I went into it expecting to take a few pictures proving that the
seller short paid the shipping or sent it to the wrong address. It was a bit different. Turns out he tried to ship it "Media Mail" to save some $$$$'s on shipping. As if $65 wasn't enough already.... Anyway, Media Mail is subject
to inspection, and they inspected the package and sent it back (because it
wasn't media) to him to pay $2.19 extra for the shipping.  That label for
$2.19 made my post office think it was short paid on shipping when actually that was the second payment made on the shipping. He tried to save money on
shipping, was busted, and my package arrived over a week late.  That is
shoddy!

Now, what is the time frame for leaving feedback? I'm gonna negative him bad on this and would rather him not have a chance to levae me feedback. Can I
do this?

Luther

<<original mesage Sat Jul 22 20:35:59 GMT 2006 >>

UGH, so I emailed the seller and here's the reply.
"
That was taken care of already. It's not being held at the post office. The
package is now on the way. I apologize for the delay and the lack of
communication on my part. You should receive the DVD burner no later than
tuesday.
"

SOOOOOOO, I'll see if it get's here....

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:54:31 -0500, Luther Gulseth <luther at gulseth.net>