I'd like to give a big banned reply to this message, but I have to sensor the
message.  "he'll likely find something to bitch about."  WTF is your reason
for saying this?  This seller tried to defraud the USPS by sending it Media
Mail.  That is illegal and he was busted by the USPS and they refused his
package.  He paid the difference in the shipping and it confused the USPS and
caused my package to take 17 days to arrive to me.  THAT IS REDICULIOUS!  I
should have had the drive over a week ago, were it not for his stupidity.  I
know for a FACT that Kaleb would NEVER do anything like this.  GO back to
your skim and delete and take a big cup of shut the %)(#%$&)#&%#%)& up!

Luther, dealing with stupid men and women for the last week.

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark