Casey,

it is a matter of where the boys are coming from. The small apendaged urban boys in uniform like the look fast ricer, the urban southern boy likes those old GM or Cougars, and the redneck in uniform is mostly found in the jacked up, big tire, pick em ups.

Womyn in uniform are found in a small Ford or lezbaru