I hadn't quite factored in the endowment of their...um, appendages, but
thanks for sharing.

When I was a kid, we could spot em a mile away, by the mere fact that
inevitably their jacked up "muscle" car would have no less than three
different types of mag/steel wheels, and four different size and brand of
tire; two or three different layers of primer/rattle can/stock paint; and an
obligatory tree air "freshioner" hanging from the rearview.

I happen to love womyn in uniform...or not.